Maryland property owners have a ton of options for beautifying their residential or commercial properties with pavement, and asphalt paving offers unique advantages to other pavement types like concrete or stone pavers.
Asphalt’s advantages include flexibility and durability because it is made of petroleum binders and strong aggregates, but asphalt pavement is also cost efficient and quick to install compared to other pavement types. Many property owners don’t know that asphalt is also 100% recyclable!
All State Paving: Asphalt Paving Experts in Maryland
The key is to get your asphalt paving from the most experienced and reputable asphalt paving company in your area. In Maryland, All State Paving is the best company for asphalt installation as well as pavement repair and maintenance. We won’t just lay down some asphalt and then disappear; we stick by our local clients with ongoing asphalt paving services.
All About Asphalt Paving Services
Let’s look at how All State Paving can create the perfect asphalt pavement for your property, whether that’s a large commercial parking lot or a beautiful asphalt driveway.
Quality pavement starts with quality installation, of course, so here’s some of the most important aspects of pavement installation to look out for.
- Smooth integration of existing pavement
- Grading for correct drainage
- A stable base layer
- The right mix of asphalt
- Quality pavement finishing processes
Asphalt pavement suffers from wear due to lots of different conditions, including water, sunlight, and temperature changes. Pavement can also be damaged by chemicals spills from vehicles, the freeze/thaw cycle, and heavy vehicle traffic. Luckily, your local asphalt paving company has the right processes to correct this damage, including:
- Asphalt resurfacing for repeated surface damage
- Crack filling to stop pavement cracks before they get worse
- Asphalt patching to repair potholes and deteriorated areas
Though durable, asphalt parking lots, roads, and driveways need some maintenance to remain stable and smooth, such as:
- Regular pavement inspections to catch damage while it’s easily fixed
- Asphalt sealcoating to restore a worn pavement surface and protect against further wear
- Parking lot line striping to refresh faded parking lines and pavement symbols
- Professional pavement cleaning and sweeping to remove debris and chemicals
Need new asphalt or repairs to your existing asphalt? Don’t wait! Contact the asphalt paving experts at All State Paving today!